Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hello blogosphere!

This isn't my first blog, but this is the first post to this new blog about gardening. For now I plan on using this blog with many of my family members to share knowledge gained through experience in growing plants. I just recently got started gardening which is why my family members will be needed. The blog will provide an easy way to share and store this information, and will also introduce these participating family members to the blogosphere. I'm excited to see some progress, but for now I need to get these members to sign up and start writing...

For any of you out there with a gardening blog I would be more than happy to swap links with you, and if I find your blog of enough relevance I may place a link without asking for a return link.

I have some work to do today, so I have to keep this short. Wish me luck in getting these family members involved!

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Grandson David I have a "green thumb", so to speak ! Means I have good luck at making most things grow well. Ask me questions and I will see if I can be of any help ! Waiting to hear from you. Much Love, G'ma Darlene P. Storey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home